Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014 to everybody and special thanks to my lovely friends and family for this splendorous new pile of reading material.




I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing them all very soon, although I'm already imagining that The Wretched (Les Miserables) could take some time...

I'm also excited about more theatre watching and reviewing in 2014. So far I have Donmar Warehouse's Coriolanus (via satellite) and Bristol Old Vic's Jane Eyre in the diary but there will be more, hopefully much more. I plan to continue working my way through my Shakespeare bucket list as well as seeing more literary adaptations and new theatre in the South West and beyond.

Wishing you all a healthy, prosperous book-filled and theatre-going New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Please let me know in the box below