Sunday 22 June 2014

My #Bookadayuk Challenge - week 3

Week 3 of the #Bookadayuk Challenge is now complete! I have to say I found one or two of them quite tricky to fulfil this week. I wonder whether anyone else was the same and how many of us are still going strong?


Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20

I didn't think my photography really did this cover justice - blaming the limitations of my phone.
Day 21

I don't opt for a light summer read on holiday - there's time to get your head round something more challenging
Day 22

2 comments:

  1. Great choices! I do find some days a challenge so I just pick & choose which ones I post about.

    You've made me think I should have taken Everland as one of my island reads. I loved Mr Chartwell and have been wanting to read this new novel. Not sure how it passed me by when it came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eric! Your strategy sounds very sensible!

      I'd recommend Everland. Haven't read Mr Chartwell yet but now I'd really like to - Rebecca Hunt is such an interesting writer

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think! Please let me know in the box below